Living room interior design is not as easy as it seems. There are so many things to take into consideration, like the space that you have to work with and what your personal style is. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of 10 hacks for living room interior design in Singapore condominium! These living room interior design singapore hacks will help make your living room design more stylish without breaking the bank or taking up all your space.
1) Patterned Contact Paper for TabletopsYou can use self-adhesive patterned contact paper to update the look of tabletops, kitchen appliances, or even your workstation on your condominium. Give dated pieces of furniture a new look with a host of designs available including wood and marble options which are easy and foolproof home decor hacks!
2) Whiteboard / Chalkboard Drawing WallA wall that’s been painted with the special whiteboard or chalkboard coat not only makes a great idea for a child’s bedroom. It also works as an interactive piece of living room interior design on condominium decor, boosting your productivity and unleashing your creativity!
3) Washi Tape MakeoverWashi tape is a quick, simple, and vivid approach to make mathematical plans on your divider. You could even select to utilize it to frame enhancing borders around furniture and fittings as it tends to be effectively eliminated without harming the surface. This beautifying concealing tape is especially extraordinary in case you’re leasing a condominium and don’t need the issue of repainting the dividers when you leave.
4) Paint A Feature WallSearching for some little room thoughts that will give your room the figment of more space? Trial with tones and take a stab at painting or papering an element divider with a more obscure shade than the remainder of the dividers. That will assist with adding profundity, however in the event that you need the space to seem more extensive, painting even lines across the divider could make the impact you need.
5) MirrorsMirrors are a great addition to small spaces like narrow hallways. They offer the welcome illusion of more space by reflecting your surroundings and giving you an opportunity to look at yourself from all angles. Consider utilizing a mirror to add more sensation of space and light. In the event that you are not occupied with having something put on the dividers, at that point putting up an expansive span of mirrors can make your living room seem bigger than it really is! Mirrors additionally have some other advantages: they help reflect sound so there’s less clamor, they help lighten the room by multiplying it and in addition act as a focal point for your living space. Mirrors are likewise not expensive to buy or ship home so you don’t need to worry about them taking up too much valuable space!
6) DIY Patterned Wallpaper EffectFor a quick and easy way to get the wallpaper effect without having go through all of that hassle, you can make your own textured paint roller.
- a) Stick pieces of old fabric onto the end using rubber bands or kitchen twine in order to create some texture on your new-fashioned rolling device.
- b) Test it out before applying it directly onto any surfaces by painting a small space first where no one will walk into for now—you don’t want anyone’s toes squished!